x2 ICT/AV Technicians (Career Grade), The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, WakefieldFrancis
Location: The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, Wakefield
ICT/AV Technician (Career Graded post)
FULL-TIME POSITION 37 HOURS PER WEEK (All Year Round)
SALARY: Grade 1: £18,333 pa; Grade 2: £18,516 pa; Grade 3: £18,887 – £19,264 pa; Grade 4 £19, 650 – £20,043 pa
To be appointed according to qualifications and experience.
REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We are looking to appoint two ICT/AV Technicians (Career Grade) to work as part of a professional, committed and enthusiastic IT Team supporting the schools and Central Team within our Trust.
The successful candidate will be appointed on the grade most relevant to their skills and experience.
You will be expected to use your initiative and be a good communicator who can work well with customers and colleagues in person, by phone and by email to understand and resolve technical problems.
The overall purpose of the post:
- Assist in identifying, diagnosing and resolving ICT/AV-related problems.
- Provide an effective and responsive ICT service.
- Install and maintain a range of hardware and software equipment under direction in accordance with your skill and experience level.
In return we can offer you:
- Opportunities and support for professional and personal development.
- A caring and creative environment where everyone’s contribution is valued.
- The chance to be part of a dedicated, friendly and committed staff team.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other colleagues within the BKCAT Trust.
Application forms are available at the bottom of the vacancies page on the Trust website.
Should you wish to discuss the post further, please contact email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 5th July 2022
Interview date: WC 8th August 2022
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
In accordance with the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not Disqualified (or Disqualified by Association) from working within this setting.