Trust Governance Officer, The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, WakefieldCeri
Location: Trust Governance Officer, The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, Wakefield
Salary: Grade 7 SCP 19 to SCP 23 £25,927 to £28,226 per annum
Hours of Work: Ideally Monday – Thursday 8am – 4pm and Friday 8am – 3.30pm, with the occasional evening work required (All year round), however term time or part time working may be considered.
Closing date: 11th July at 9am
Interviews date: Friday 22nd July
This is an exciting opportunity, in a new role, to support the Trust Governance Manager with the implementation and delivery of Trust strategies for governance including offering high quality administrative support commensurate to the role.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Provide effective administrative support, professional advice and guidance on all governance, related matters.
- Ensure that Governors and Trustees are fully aware of their responsibilities and support them in fulfilling these.
- Support Governor and Trustee recruitment, induction and training.
- Undertake clerking duties for meetings as required including preparing focused agendas, high quality minutes and undertaking follow-up work.
- Manage information and communications effectively and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Support equality and diversity.
- Ensure confidentiality.
- Have experience of successfully delivering projects/initiatives.
Further information is available in the Job Specification.
The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust comprises of three secondary Schools and twelve primary Schools. We have a vision for our Trust that goes beyond our individual academies and that changes our perception from my academy to our academy. Working collaboratively, each academy benefits from others’ strengths and expertise within the Trust and practically from the services provided and procured centrally.
Informal discussions about the role are welcomed; please contact Claire Thomas, Trust Governance Manager on 01924 802126.
To apply for this post, please complete the application and supplementary forms which are available at the bottom of our Trust vacancies page and send these to Lindsey Stott, Trust HR Officer on email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 11th July 2022.
All of our staff uphold the Core Values and Catholic Ethos of the Trust. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance in line with our Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment Policy.