Temporary Teaching Assistant, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, CastlefordCeri
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Castleford
Closing Date: January 13, 2022
The Academy Council is seeking to appoint a temporary Teaching Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a school which is a special place, well known for caring for its children. The successful candidate will inspire children with a love of learning, demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and provide support for all children.
Working hours: 9:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday (1 hour lunch)
Salary and grade: G4 (SCP5), Actual salary £11, 974. 34 per annum, term time only (£19 312 pa pro rata)
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience of working with children of primary school age.
- Have an understanding of numeracy and literacy skills in the primary curriculum.
- Be confident in dealing with children, maintaining discipline and ensuring their overall wellbeing.
- Be able to communicate with pupils, colleagues and school visitors.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity.
- A clear vision of excellence.
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to do well.
- A welcoming, supportive school family that works closely with parents and parish.
- High expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- A hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff.
- A commitment to you and support for your own professional care
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school by contacting the school’s Admin Officer Mrs Sally Beswick on 01977 555780
CES application forms are available from the Trust’s vacancies page or by e-mail from: Sbeswick@sjc.bkcat.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 7th January, 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 10th January, 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 13th January, 2022
St Josephs’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this
commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for the successful candidate.