Temporary KS2 Teacher, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, PontefractCeri
Location: St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Pontefract
Closing Date: June 23, 2021
The Academy Council of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Pontefract, A Voluntary Academy on behalf of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to join the team.
Salary per annum: MPS 1-3
We are looking for an inspiring teacher who:
- has a high expectation of attainment and progress.
- has consistently highly effective practice.
- can motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their best.
- is hard-working and willing to make a valuable contribution to the life of our academy.
We can offer:
- a welcoming and supportive staff team.
- pupils who are well-behaved and keen to learn.
- the opportunity to work with us as part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust.
How to apply:
Application packs are available by request via email email@example.com or Application, Recruitment and Monitoring and Reference Consent forms can be found on our vacancies page. All applications must be submitted on the CES application forms. Completed forms should be returned to the school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021, noon
Interview date: TBC
Start Date: 1st September 2021
The Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS check.