Senior Administrative Officer, St Ignatius Catholic Primary School, OssettCeri
Location: St. Ignatius Catholic Primary School, Ossett
Closing Date: October 4, 2021
Salary details: G6 Actual Salary. Term Time Only salary £17,948.39-£20,213.07
(FTE salary- £22,183-£24,982)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 35 hours per week, Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrative Officer to join our school.
We have extremely high standards and expectations and are looking to appoint someone to join our well established Admin Team, in this very important role. Full details of the role and requirements are detailed in the job specification. Ideally, the successful candidate will be experienced and skilled in working in a busy school environment. In addition, you will have experience of dealing with financial and HR aspects of the school including payroll information and overseeing financial control systems. You will also be proficient in working with IT systems.
The successful candidate will:
- be professional when dealing with parents, staff, children and other stakeholders in the school
- be highly motivated, hardworking and proactive
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
Key duties will include:
- Managing manual and computerised record/information systems
- Analysing and evaluating data/information and produce reports/information/data as required- with guidance of the Trust Finance Manager
- Undertaking the administration of Payroll systems
- Assisting with the planning, monitoring and evaluation of budgets and expenditure
- Undertaking recruitment.
In return, we can offer:
- a warm, supportive school and parish community
- wonderful children who deserve the best
- a supportive and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Academy Council
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT Trust
- a commitment to continuing professional development and career progression for all.
All applicants must be willing to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos.
The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust. As a Trust we have a vision that goes beyond our individual academies and that changes our perception from my academy to our academy. Working collaboratively, each academy benefits from others’ strengths and expertise within the Trust and practically from the services provided and procured centrally. Therefore the successful candidates normal place of work will be at St Ignatius’ Catholic Primary School, however the Academy Trust Company reserves the right to require you to work at other schools should it reasonably be required from time to time.
How to apply: Application and supplementary forms are available on our vacancies page.
Applications should be returned to Ceri Hall, Trust HR Assistant, by Monday, 4th October at 12 noon on the email firstname.lastname@example.org Notification for interviews will be sent out on 5th October and interviews will take place on Monday, 11th October.
Visits to the school will take place request. If you would like to arrange a visit, please ring the school office on 01924 271625 to make arrangements.
The BKCAT is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS checked.