Senior Administrative Officer, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, MoorthorpeFrancis
Location: St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe
Closing Date: December 1, 2020
Salary details: G6 Actual Salary, £17,505.71 pa to £19,714.55 pa, Term Time Only (FTE £22,183 pa to £24,982 pa)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 35 hours – Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrative Officer to join the school, from 4th January 2021.
We have extremely high standards and expectations and are looking to appoint someone to join our well established Admin Team, in this very important role. Full details of the role and requirements are detailed in the job specification. Ideally, the successful candidate will be experienced and skilled in working in a busy school environment. In addition, you will have experience of dealing with financial aspects of the school including HR and payroll information and overseeing financial control systems. You will also be proficient in working with IT systems.
The successful candidate will:
- be professional when dealing with parents, staff, children and other stakeholders in the school
- be highly motivated, hardworking and proactive
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- a warm, supportive school and parish community
- wonderful children who deserve the best
- a supportive and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Academy Council
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT.
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos. The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust.
How to apply:
Due to current COVID restrictions, candidates will be unable to visit school but are most welcome to arrange a phone call, with the Headteacher, by appointment. Please contact Mrs. Kelly on 01977 651755 to arrange a phone call.
For further information, the CES application form and application pack please visit the school website: https://www.sjm.bkcat.co.uk/key-information/vacancies/
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 1st December – 10am
Interview date: Friday 11th December
The BKCAT is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS checked.