Senior Administrative Officer, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, GooleCeri
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Goole
Closing Date: July 8, 2022
Contract: Permanent Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday (Term Time only)
Salary G6: £19,35.88 – £21,741.89 (£22,571-£25,419 FTE)
Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2022 (Mid-day)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 12th July 2022
Interviews: Monday 18th July 2022
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a friendly, caring and popular school filled with happy, enthusiastic and talented children, and equally happy, enthusiastic, talented and committed staff.
In-line with the new staffing structure, the Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Senior Administrator to join our committed school team. The successful candidate will have experience of setting up new starters, submitting payroll information and be proficient in dealing with financial and IT systems.
Key duties will include:
- With guidance from the Trust Finance Manager, analysing and evaluating data and producing reports as required.
- Assisting with the administration of payroll.
- Undertaking recruitment administration and pre-employment checks.
- Assisting with the planning, monitoring and evaluation of budgets and expenditure.
We are looking for someone who is professional when dealing with parents, staff, children and other stakeholders and has good interpersonal skills. Further, we are seeking someone who is highly motivated, hardworking and proactive.
Ideally, we would prefer someone with school administration experience, however it is not essential as training will be provided for someone with the transferrable skills.
In return, we can offer you
- a commitment to fully support your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT Trust.
- a warm and welcoming school that is unique in its richness and diversity
- a strong inclusive environment where our ethos is central to all we do
- a caring, hardworking and dedicated school team who are committed to a child-centred approach to maximise improvement.
The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust. As a Trust we have a vision that goes beyond our individual academies and that changes our perception from my academy to our academy. Working collaboratively, each academy benefits from others’ strengths and expertise within the Trust and practically from the services which are provided and procured centrally.
All applicants must be willing to participate in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos.
Application forms should be returned to Lindsey Stott, Trust HR Officer, email@example.com at the BKCAT Central Team Office.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to find out more about our school, please ring the school office on, 01405 762607 to make arrangements.
Successful candidates will be subject to the return of satisfactory pre-employment checks and references. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; as such we will pursue safer recruitment processes and will verify all references.