Senior Administrative Officer, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, GooleCeri
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Goole
Closing Date: October 7, 2021
Senior Administrative Officer Required
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a friendly, caring and popular school filled with happy, enthusiastic and talented children, and equally happy, enthusiastic, talented and committed staff. In-line with the new staffing structure, the Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Senior Administrator to join our committed school team.
Contract: Permanent Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday Term Time only
Salary G6: £18,718.75 – £21,080.64per annum (£22,183-£24,982 FTE)
We are looking for someone who:
-has experience working in a school environment who may be looking to move to the next step in their career
– is committed to our Catholic ethos which is central to our school
– is an excellent communicator with good inter-personal skills
– has excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
– has excellent knowledge and experience of school’s financial, HR/personnel and premises systems
– has experience of line management of administrative, site, catering and auxiliary staff
– is an active member of school’s management team
– is professional when dealing with parents, staff, children and other stakeholders in the school
Key duties will include:
– managing manual and computerised record/information systems
– analysing and evaluating data/information and produce reports/information/data as required-with guidance of the Trust Finance Manager
– undertaking the administration of Payroll systems
– assisting with the planning, monitoring and evaluation of budgets and expenditure
– undertaking recruitment.
We can offer you:
– a strong inclusive environment where our ethos is central to all we do
– a warm and welcoming school that is unique in its richness and diversity
– Staff Health and Well-Being programme and support
– a commitment to strong partnerships between children, parents, school team, governors, the local parishes and the wider community
– a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos.
The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust. As a Trust we have a vision that goes beyond our individual academies and that changes our perception from my academy to our academy. Working collaboratively, each academy benefits from others’ strengths and expertise within the Trust and practically from the services provided and procured centrally. Therefore the successful candidates normal place of work will be at St Austin’s Catholic Primary School, however the Academy Trust Company reserves the right to require you to work at other schools should it reasonably be required from time to time.
An application form is available on the BKCAT Website and on the school website at www.stjosephscatholicprimarygoole.co.uk Application forms should be returned to Ceri all Hall, Trust HR Assistant, on the email firstname.lastname@example.org at the BKCAT Central Team Office. Please note we are unable to accept speculative CV’s.
All our correspondence regarding this vacancy will be sent via email, so please check your emails regularly for updates on your application. We also advise you to check your junk /spam folder as some emails may end up there depending on your mail provider settings.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to find out more about our school, please ring the school office on, 01405 762607 to make arrangements.
Please note that we would like to reassure all applicants that the school is adhering to all relevant measures to ensure the workplace is as Covid secure as possible.
The BKCAT is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS checked.
Closing Date: 7th October at 9am
Interviews: Tuesday 12th October