Nursery Teaching Assistant, St Ignatius Catholic Primary School, OssettFrancis
Nursery Teaching Assistant
Location: St. Ignatius Catholic Primary School, Ossett
Closing date: Monday, 6th June at 12noon
Interview date: Thursday, 9th June
Working Pattern: 12:00 noon – 3:15 pm (16 hours 15 minutes per week term time only) please note that the start time may be subject to flexibility, depending on school needs.
Salary: G4 £19,650- £20,043 (pro-rata: £7,199.58- £7,343.58 actual)
Required for a September 2022 start, we are looking to appoint a Nursery Teaching Assistant for our amazing Nursery Class. Working under the direction of the Class Teacher, the ideal Nursery Teaching Assistant will be energetic, flexible, positive and patient, with an ability to build strong working relationships with young people and their parents.
St Ignatius is a Catholic Primary School and the successful candidate will be expected to be sympathetic towards and supportive of the Christian values of the school although it is not necessary to be a practising Catholic.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a similar setting.
- Be proactive and empathetic in your approach, always aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes for the children you work with.
- Be an excellent communicator and able to work well as part of a wider team.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who love learning and their school.
- The opportunity to be part of a research-driven Trust that is passionate about teaching and learning.
- A commitment to professional development with dedicated training and development for all.
- The chance to be part of innovation and excellence.
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage children, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Applications must be submitted using the CES application form and supplementary forms which are available on the Trust’s vacancies page. Please return your completed application to Mrs Tina Connell, using the school email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information about this post prior to submitting an application, please ring the school on 01924 271625 and request to speak to Mrs Connell.
St Ignatius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.