Midday Supervisor, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, GooleCeri
Location: St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Goole
Closing Date: August 6, 2021
Mid-day Supervisor Required
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a friendly, caring and popular school filled with happy, enthusiastic and talented children, and equally happy, enthusiastic, talented and committed staff. The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Mid-day Supervisor to join our team of Mid-Day Supervisors in ensuring the safety, welfare and good behaviour of children during lunch break.
12.00 – 1.15pm Monday – Friday (term time only) 6.25 hours per week
Grade 1 £17,842 pro rata
We are looking for someone who:
- can supervise children in the dining hall, playground and school premises.
- can aid injured or distressed children.
- can administer first aid and record the incident.
- can liaise with other staff.
- Has a positive approach to team working.
- Has a firm, patient, helpful and friendly personality.
- is able to relate to young people with a variety of needs and backgrounds.
- is committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school.
We can offer you:
- A strong inclusive environment where our ethos is central to all we do
- A warm and welcoming school that is unique in its richness and diversity
- A caring, hardworking and dedicated school team who are committed to a child-centred approach to maximise improvement
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive children who are wonderful to work with
- A commitment to strong partnerships between children, parents, school team, governors, the local parishes and the wider community
- A commitment to continuing professional development and career progression for all
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to find out more about our school, please ring the school office on, 01405 762607 to make arrangements.
Successful candidates will be subject to the return of satisfactory pre-employment checks and references. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; as such we will pursue safer recruitment processes and will verify all references.
Closing Date: Friday 6th August 2021 (Mid-day)
Shortlisting: Monday 9th August 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 11th August 2021
You will be notified by email if you have been successful in your application to be called for interview.