Lunchtime Supervisor, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, MoorthorpeFrancis
Location: St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe
Closing Date: November 30, 2020
|Post title||Lunchtime Supervisor Vacancy|
(Including full postal address)
|St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe
|Salary & Grade||Grade 1 – £17, 711 pro rata
Monday to Friday 12:00am to 1:15pm (Term Time only)
The position is to start as soon as possible, in line with Safer Recruitment checks.
The Academy Council of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Moorthorpe, on behalf of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Lunchtime Supervisor to:
- escort to the dining hall,
- supervise in the dining hall and playground,
- administer minor first aid if required, as well as reporting any accidents or injuries,
- assist and support with feeding and toileting according to the young person’s individual needs, if required.
We believe our school is a special place, well known for caring well for our children. Our aim is for each child to thrive within our Catholic school community and to fulfil their potential in every way possible. We want all children to find school life interesting, challenging and enjoyable, whilst feeling safe, secure and valued.
We can offer you:
- A commitment to you and support for your own professional development and career progression
- A team committed to supporting each other and working together to maintain and improve standards
- Encouragement to develop ideas
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to do well
- A happy and caring ethos in which all individuals are valued
How to apply:
Due to current COVID restrictions, candidates will be unable to visit school but are most welcome to arrange a phone call, with the Headteacher, by appointment. Please contact Mrs. Kelly on 01977 651755 to arrange a phone call.
For further information, the CES application form and application pack please visit the school website: https://www.sjm.bkcat.co.uk/key-information/vacancies/
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 30th November at 10am
Interview date: Tuesday 3rd December
Start Date: ASAP
The BKCAT is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS checked.