KS2 Teacher, Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, HemsworthFrancis
Location: Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Hemsworth
Closing Date: November 25, 2020
We are seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher who can deliver consistently good/outstanding lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic, highly motivated, hardworking, and committed to raising standards through example and innovation
- be inspirational in your teaching, delivering lively and interesting lessons which positively impact on learning
- have high expectations and will nurture and encourage our children to fulfil their potential
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- be a practicing Catholic or committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
In return, we can offer:
- a friendly, supportive school and Parish community
- well behaved children who enjoy learning
- a supportive and forward thinking Leadership Team and Academy Council
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos. The school is part of the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust.
Application forms and further details are available from Mrs Alison Norcup (School Administrator). Please telephone: 01977 625354 or email: email@example.com
All completed application forms need to be returned to the school by 4.00pm on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
CLOSING DATE – Wednesday 25th November
SHORTLISTING MEETING – Thursday 26th November
INTERVIEW(S) – Wednesday 2nd December
COMMENCE POST – Monday 4th January 2021