KS2 Class Teacher, St. Austin’s Catholic Primary School, WakefieldCeri
Location: St. Austin's Catholic Primary School, Wakefield
Closing Date: June 25, 2021
Our Academy Councillors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher who wishes to develop professionally within a caring and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- be a highly effective classroom practitioner with high expectations, creative approaches to learning and a strong belief in teamwork and collaboration.
- be passionate about enabling every member of our community to fulfil their potential.
- have good organisational skills.
- be hard working and enthusiastic.
- be a practising Catholic or committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and recently qualified teachers interested in being part of our teaching team from 1st September 2021.
We can offer you:
- a welcoming, happy and caring school community.
- dedicated, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues.
- happy and well-motivated children.
- excellent opportunities for your CPD (including NQT Support).
- support from a strong partnership of 15 schools within the Bishop Konstant Catholic Academy Trust.
An application pack including the application form is available on the school website at www.sa.bkcat.co.uk Application forms should be returned to Mr. J. Molyneux, the Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to find out more about our school, please ring the school office, 01924 339435 to make arrangements.
Successful candidates will be subject to the return of satisfactory pre-employment checks and references. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 30th June 2021