Higher Level Teaching Assistant, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, CastlefordFrancis
Location: St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Castleford
Closing Date: April 16, 2021
The Academy Council of St. Joseph’s Castleford are seeking applications for a HLTA post. The successful candidate will have experience in
the delivery of the National Curriculum throughout the whole primary age and ability range, up to and
including Year 6. The timetable is varied with a focus on the core and non-core subjects.
The successful candidate will have already achieved the HLTA status or be committed to achieving this and
will hold experience in working within a similar environment.
We are looking for a HLTA who is:
- Fully committed to the mission and ethos of our Catholic school.
- High expectation of attainment and behaviour.
- A practitioner who is resilient, flexible and resourceful and committed to continuous professional
- A practitioner who is both committed and caring.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity with a welcoming, supportive school family that works
closely with parents and parish.
- This school was ‘Good’ at Ofsted, June 2016, and ‘Outstanding’ in RE, December 2016.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school by contacting the school’s Senior Admin Officer
Mr M Sice on 01977 555780.
CES application forms are available on the vacancies page or by e-mail from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 16th April, 2021.
Interviews: week beginning 19th April, 2021.
St Joseph’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for the successful candidate.