Administrative Officer, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, GooleCeri
Closing Date: July 30, 2021
Administrative Officer Required
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a friendly, caring and popular school filled with happy, enthusiastic and talented children, and equally happy, enthusiastic, talented and committed staff. In-line with the new staffing structure, the Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an Administrative Officer to join our committed school team.
Contract: Permanent Hours: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday Term Time only
Salary G4: £16,110.93 – £16,432.64 (£19,312 – £19,698 FTE)
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to our Catholic ethos which is central to our school
- is a welcoming and professional public face for our school
- has a calm, positive approach and can multi-task
- is self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- can inspire, innovate and work with others to problem-solve
- is an excellent communicator with good inter-personal skills
- has excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft package
Key duties will include:
- undertaking reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face queries and signing in visitors
- maintaining manual and computerised records/management information systems
- operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (e.g. word, excel, databases, spreadsheets, Internet)
- Assisting in the collection, recording and banking of money in relation to school activities
- Undertaking general financial administration e.g. processing orders
- providing an effective, efficient and confidential reception and administrative service to the school
We can offer you:
- a strong inclusive environment where our ethos is central to all we do
- a warm and welcoming school that is unique in its richness and diversity
- staff Health and Well-Being programme and support
- a commitment to strong partnerships between children, parents, school team, governors, the local parishes and the wider community
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos.
An application form is available on the BKCAT Website- vacancies page and on the school website at www.stjosephscatholicprimarygoole.co.uk Application forms should be returned to Ceri all Hall, Trust HR Assistant on the email firstname.lastname@example.org at the BKCAT Central Team Office.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to find out more about our school, please ring the school office on, 01405 762607 to make arrangements.
Please note that interviews are currently being undertaken via Microsoft Teams. We would also like to reassure all applicants that the school is adhering to all relevant measures to ensure the workplace is as Covid secure as possible.
The BKCAT is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful candidate must have good references and enhanced DBS checked.
Closing Date: Friday 30th July at 9am
Shortlisting: Monday 2nd August
Interviews: Friday 6th August