Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School Hemsworth, Lunch Time Supervisor
Posted on: 1st February 2019
Closing Date: 15th February 2019
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, a voluntary Academy, has a permanent vacancy for a Lunch Time Supervisor
Required as soon as possible.
Hours of work are 12.00-1.00pm (1 hour per day, 5 days a week).
The staff and children of this friendly school are seeking to appoint a lunch time supervisor as soon as possible to join our hard-working and supportive school.
The successful candidate will:
- Fully support the ethos of the school.
- Be willing to participate with games and activities both in and outdoors.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be patient, caring, understanding, positive and supportive.
- Support pupils while they east their lunch, making sure that tables are clean and water is available.
- Ensure table manners are maintained.
- Report accidents and complete accident forms if necessary.
- Ensure that school behaviour and child protection policies are implemented.
- Maintain checks throughout the lunch break to ensure pupils are safe.
- Have good communication skills.
- Act as a positive role model.
In return we can offer:
- A friendly, happy and welcoming school.
- A great team of dedicated and committed staff.
For further information and an application form please contact the school office on 01977 625354 or email: email@example.com
The suitable applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS direct